Sunday, July 8, 2012

Desperate Plea from a Poor PCV

Hey Friends and Family!

No time for a long post today, but just a small request... Check out this website for an amazing Girls' Camp that a bunch of us PCVs will be conducting in September. It's a camp for middle-school aged girls called Camp Gem Sa Bopp, which means "Believe in Yourself". I didn't get a chance to participate last year because I was just getting going with my work, but I'm thrilled to participate this year.

I'm planning on bringing a few of the girls from my village. It's going to be an unbelievable opportunity for these girls and for the PCVs involved as well.

So check out the website and (if you're feeling super philanthropic) make a donation. Even the smallest amount will help me reach my goal!

Thanks, Everyone! The link is below:

http://campgemsabopp.wordpress.com/about/

Every little bit helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment